Blight Complaint

Town of Ledyard Blight Complaint Form

Best if viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)
If you believe there is a blighted property in your neighborhood please print and complete the form above.  You can return it to the Land Use Office at 741 Colonel Ledyard Highway, OR scan it and email it to

Note: The Town will conduct a site visit and, if the conditions meet the standards established by the Blight Ordinance, the property owner will be notified. 

For more information contact the Land Use Office at 860-464-3216

All information provided is subject to the Connecticut Freedom of Information Act.