Writs, Summons, Complaints

The Town Clerk accepts service for the town for all complaints, suits, etc.

Once accepted, the original document is stamped with date of receipt, and filed in the Town vault. A copy goes to Mayor and Town Attorney. This is a public record and is open for public inspection.